Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

2 posters

Miley following hypoglycemic diet

LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2752
    Job/hobbies : singing
    About Me : I'm a co-owner of www.demi.starszz.com! woo!
    Point System :
    Miley following hypoglycemic diet Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Miley following hypoglycemic diet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Miley following hypoglycemic diet Empty Miley following hypoglycemic diet

Post by LoveBugx Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 am

Miley following hypoglycemic diet Mileycyrushypoglycemic

Even though previously Miley Ray Cyrus said she doesn't work out, she told The Daily Telegraph that she runs on a treadmill for 20 minutes a day and follows a careful diet to keep her hypoglycemia under control.

Her schooling consists of three hours with a private tutor, Mondays to Fridays. Math is her favorite subject. 'I like it when there’s just one answer. In math, it’s right or wrong.'

What does she see in her future?

'We’ll see. Hopefully I can continue working on music, acting, whatever comes along. After the movie, I’ll start working on some other cool thing.'

A world tour, taking in Australia, is also planned. Seems it's too much to hope that she has some time off. 'I think I have my next break in, like, 2018. Somewhere around then. OK, now I’m cracking myself up.'

Link : http://oceanup.typepad.com/oceanup/2008/05/miley-follows-c.html#more
    Trista [This Is Me <3]
    Trista [This Is Me <3]
    Who Will I Be
    Who Will I Be

Female Number of posts : 783
    About Me : Hello! I'm Trista. Demi & Jonas = Love.
    Point System :
    Miley following hypoglycemic diet Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Miley following hypoglycemic diet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-14

Miley following hypoglycemic diet Empty Re: Miley following hypoglycemic diet

Post by Trista [This Is Me <3] Sat May 24, 2008 10:10 pm

yay!! Tour in Australia!! even though im starting to not like her anymore...
    whoa she works hard..

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:09 pm