Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

5 posters

what would we be doing if they weren't famous

who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 990
    About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

what would we be doing if they weren't famous Empty what would we be doing if they weren't famous

Post by who will i be Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:12 pm

okay so this game is pretty fun lol,
    you basically just say what would you and your celebrity crush be doing if he wasn't famous.

like for example:
    Noemi: if Joe wasn't famous, i'd be IMing him right now and telling him how tired i was, and he'd keep telling me to go to bed so i on't be tired when i wake up tomorrow :]

Mandy:If Nick wasn't famous, we'd be talking on the phone together and my phone battery would die out and we'd im each other instead

so just keep it going lol
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2752
    Job/hobbies : singing
    About Me : I'm a co-owner of www.demi.starszz.com! woo!
    Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

what would we be doing if they weren't famous Empty Re: what would we be doing if they weren't famous

Post by LoveBugx Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 pm

You used our examples! Haha.

If Nick wasn't famous, we'd be on the phone now, telling each other goodnight and taking forever to hang up.
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

what would we be doing if they weren't famous Empty Re: what would we be doing if they weren't famous

Post by who will i be Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:04 pm

lol, if joe weren't famous, he'd be calling me to hang out because he remembered it was my last day of school lol

and yea i used our examples lol
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

Post by LoveBugx Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:30 pm

If Nick wasn't famous, we'd be hanging out together and he'd ask if I wanted to go to the movies. [:
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

if joe weren't famous, i'd be at his house watching camp rock with some other random three people playing the connect three band members lol
    This_Is_Me.
    This_Is_Me.
    Who Will I Be
    Who Will I Be

Female Number of posts : 724
    Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by This_Is_Me. Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:17 pm

if kevin wasn't famous
    we would be on a romantic date lol
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :

Post by LoveBugx Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 pm

lol.

If Nick wasn't famous, we'd be sneaking out of our houses to take a stroll through the park.
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:00 pm

if joe wasn't famous, i'd be on the phone with him right now
    Jeyton<3
    Biggest Demi Fan
    Biggest Demi Fan

Female Number of posts : 1211
    Job/hobbies : A bunch of stuff. xD
    Humor : Um...what does this even mean?
    About Me : I'm Peyton. lol. If you want to know anything else just PM me.
    Point System :
    what would we be doing if they weren't famous Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100what would we be doing if they weren't famous Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by Jeyton<3 Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:59 pm

If Joseph wasn't famous he'd be at my house, watching a movie with me.
    We'd be cuddled up together, laughing and having fun. =]

awww. lmao.
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :

Post by LoveBugx Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:45 pm

awww.

haha.

If Nick weren't famous, he'd be at my house helping me decide what to wear today.
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    That's How You Know
    That's How You Know

Female Number of posts : 681
    Job/hobbies : Reading & listenin' 2 my fave music
    Humor : If people laugh at my jokes does it mean I'm funny?YES.Therefore I am funny.
    About Me : Hi I'm Kay and I have OJD. Don't like it? TOO BAD! xD
    Point System :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by ~KaYz3rZ~ Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:49 pm

If Nick wasn't famous, we'd be together =]
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:09 pm

if joe wasn't famous, he'd be asking me what i want for my birthday... and he'd get it :] and he'd throw me a surprise party :]

then we'd go to the beach that weekend, and talk and hold hands on the shore while the sun's setting :]]
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    That's How You Know
    That's How You Know

Humor : If people laugh at my jokes does it mean I'm funny?YES.Therefore I am funny.
    Point System :

Post by ~KaYz3rZ~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 am

if Nicholas wasn't famous, he'd be distracting me from the pain i have to suffer (i twisted my ankle playing football. don't ask...)
    then he would carry me with his awesomenessly (hehe) strong arms so i could get around my house. hahh......i can go on...and on and on and on...and on
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :

Post by LoveBugx Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 pm

aww.

If Nicholas wasn't famous, he'd be helping me pack.
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:39 pm

lol if joseph wasn't famous, i wouldn't be bored right now, because i'd be with him
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    That's How You Know
    That's How You Know

Point System :

Post by ~KaYz3rZ~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:02 pm

if Nicholas wasn't famous i'd not be on here.
    i'd be at his house playing Guitar Hero with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:50 am