Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

5 posters

the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[

who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 990
    About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Empty the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[

Post by who will i be Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm

i was making my blend, and i loved how it came out so i decided to put words on it, and around the text, theres like a box and i didn't know how to make it go away and i wanted to put an image thingy in it, but i couldn't because the box was around the text, so i thought, if i saved the whole thing, then opened it again, the box won't be around the text, and by mistake i just saved the text in where the blend was so i accidentally erased it!! :[[

all that hard work :'[

i wish i can undo it :'/
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2752
    Job/hobbies : singing
    About Me : I'm a co-owner of www.demi.starszz.com! woo!
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Empty Re: the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[

Post by LoveBugx Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah and guys she called me because of this.
    It's obviously upsetting her.
    poor Noemi.
    :l
    denise!
    denise!
    Stronger
    Stronger

Female Number of posts : 222
    Job/hobbies : reading&music
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Empty Re: the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[

Post by denise! Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 pm

aw you poor thing Sad. don't worry you'll be able to make it again...and i bet you it will be even better.
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Post by LoveBugx Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 pm

lol.

DENISE! Almost at 200 posts!
    denise!
    denise!
    Stronger
    Stronger

Female Number of posts : 222
    Job/hobbies : reading&music
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by denise! Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm

oh snap Mandy i didn't even notice that!...i'll go find something random to post on Very Happy.
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Post by who will i be Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:04 pm

denise! wrote:aw you poor thing Sad. don't worry you'll be able to make it again...and i bet you it will be even better.

lol thanks :/
    This_Is_Me.
    This_Is_Me.
    Who Will I Be
    Who Will I Be

Female Number of posts : 724
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by This_Is_Me. Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 pm

aw
    after u do a text u have to flatten the image

but i bet u could make it better
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:29 pm

lol thanksss

now i know for future reference lol

i'll be sure not to make that mistake ever again, especially not when i'm almost done :/
    lol
    This_Is_Me.
    This_Is_Me.
    Who Will I Be
    Who Will I Be

Female Number of posts : 724
    Point System :
    the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100the saddest thing just happeneddd!!!! :[ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by This_Is_Me. Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 pm

lol yeah that happened to me i was so angry lol
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Point System :

Post by who will i be Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 pm

lol, yea, i know how you felt! lol
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    ~KaYz3rZ~
    That's How You Know
    That's How You Know

Female Number of posts : 681
    Job/hobbies : Reading & listenin' 2 my fave music
    Humor : If people laugh at my jokes does it mean I'm funny?YES.Therefore I am funny.
    About Me : Hi I'm Kay and I have OJD. Don't like it? TOO BAD! xD
    Point System :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by ~KaYz3rZ~ Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:54 am

This_Is_Me. wrote:aw
    after u do a text u have to flatten the image

but i bet u could make it better

=O
    i didn't know that!
    i always save the text for last.
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Point System :

Post by LoveBugx Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Yeah I save the text for last too. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm