Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

+10
~KaYz3rZ~
This_Is_Me.
Burning_Up_4_Nick
Reema<33
Jeyton<3
Trista [This Is Me <3]
S P A R K Y <3
KevinxLove
nickjislove8
LoveBugx
14 posters

Ctrl+V.....

mrsnjj
    mrsnjj
    Blooming Demi Fan
    Blooming Demi Fan

Female Number of posts : 78
    Point System :
    Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Empty Re: Ctrl+V.....

Post by mrsnjj Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 am

Jeyton<3
    Biggest Demi Fan
    Biggest Demi Fan

Female Number of posts : 1211
    Job/hobbies : A bunch of stuff. xD
    Humor : Um...what does this even mean?
    About Me : I'm Peyton. lol. If you want to know anything else just PM me.
    Point System :
    Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

Ctrl+V..... - Page 14 Empty Re: Ctrl+V.....

Post by Jeyton<3 Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:34 pm

ad·u·late Audio Help /ˈædʒəˌleɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[aj-uh-leyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing. to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1770–80; back formation from adulation, ME < MF < L adūlātiōn- (s. of adūlātiō) servile flattery, fawning, equiv. to adūlāt(us), ptp. of adūlārī, -āre to fawn upon (of dogs), appar. a nominal deriv., with ad- ad-, of an otherwise unattested base + -iōn- -ion]

ad·u·late Audio Help /ˈædʒəˌleɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[aj-uh-leyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing. to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1770–80; back formation from adulation, ME < MF < L adūlātiōn- (s. of adūlātiō) servile flattery, fawning, equiv. to adūlāt(us), ptp. of adūlārī, -āre to fawn upon (of dogs), appar. a nominal deriv., with ad- ad-, of an otherwise unattested base + -iōn- -ion]

\
    hmm

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm