Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

4 posters

{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb}

adolphin
    adolphin

Female Number of posts : 12
    About Me : I LUF MMW, I LUF THIS SITE, and Having a great time in SUMMER VACTION!!! whoo!
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-03

{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Empty {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb}

Post by adolphin Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:53 am

Demi Lovato has always been in love with Joe and Nick Jonas, but she doesn't want to admit it. The truth is, Joe and Nick are in love with her too. When she finds out about both of them, she must make her desicion on who she should take.
    Nick or Joe?

3 comments plz!
    S P A R K Y <3
    S P A R K Y <3

Female Number of posts : 2392
    Job/hobbies : Posting, Narnia Obsessing, Reading And Writing!
    Humor : Wah?
    About Me : I'm Sparky. And I'm Cool. 8]
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Empty Re: {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb}

Post by S P A R K Y <3 Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:59 am

start. =D
    adolphin
    adolphin

About Me : I LUF MMW, I LUF THIS SITE, and Having a great time in SUMMER VACTION!!! whoo!
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Empty Re: {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb}

Post by adolphin Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 am

2 more!
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2752
    Job/hobbies : singing
    About Me : I'm a co-owner of www.demi.starszz.com! woo!
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by LoveBugx Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 am

oh I can't wait to read this!
    adolphin
    adolphin

Point System :

Post by adolphin Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm

thx!
    1 more, and I'll start!
    S P A R K Y <3
    S P A R K Y <3

Female Number of posts : 2392
    Job/hobbies : Posting, Narnia Obsessing, Reading And Writing!
    Humor : Wah?
    About Me : I'm Sparky. And I'm Cool. 8]
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by S P A R K Y <3 Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:56 am

Can i count as one more, lol?
    Jeyton<3
    Biggest Demi Fan
    Biggest Demi Fan

Female Number of posts : 1211
    Job/hobbies : A bunch of stuff. xD
    Humor : Um...what does this even mean?
    About Me : I'm Peyton. lol. If you want to know anything else just PM me.
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by Jeyton<3 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Ooh, sounds good.
    adolphin
    adolphin

Point System :

Post by adolphin Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm

"Are you coming, or not?" I asked, from across the highway. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I'm coming, sheesh!" Joe Jonas said, running across the highway, like a little boy. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We walked into Starbucks, and went to go sit down. Just then, a little girl, I would say around 10, walked up to us and asked, "Excuse me, are you Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato?" "Yeah!" I answered, for the both of us. "Can I have your autograph?" She asked. "Of Course! What is your name?" Joe answered this time. "Jamie!" She answered, a bit loud. We signed or names, on a Camp Rock poster she had, and she went back to the table she was at. "That was kinda weird," I said, finding a seat. "Nah, not to me, anyway," Joe said, and sat down as well. We had a long conversation, and then, finally, a waitress came over to us. "I'll have a Starwberries'n'cream frappichino, please," Joe said, giving the lady his order. "I'll have the same!" I said, and the lady wrote that down, and she went back to the back to give them our order. Once they got our drinks back here, we started talking again. We left shortly after, and I ran across the highway, once again, and it took Joe a bit of time. Once he was back over, we went back to the hotel we were staying at, and went back to our seperatem large rooms.
    LoveBugx
    LoveBugx
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2752
    Job/hobbies : singing
    About Me : I'm a co-owner of www.demi.starszz.com! woo!
    Point System :
    {Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100{Believing in SOMETHING more then T,H,A,T]{DL}[jb} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by LoveBugx Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:22 pm

ohh.
    [:

That was interesting.
    haha if i saw Joe and Demi at Starbucks, I would like totally freak out [:
    adolphin
    adolphin

Point System :

Post by adolphin Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:04 pm

lol
    so would I
    2 more
    :}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:42 pm