Team Demi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Demi

Your Number One Fanbase for Demi Lovato!

3 posters

Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.'

S P A R K Y <3
    S P A R K Y <3

Female Number of posts : 2392
    Job/hobbies : Posting, Narnia Obsessing, Reading And Writing!
    Humor : Wah?
    About Me : I'm Sparky. And I'm Cool. 8]
    Point System :
    Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Empty Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.'

Post by S P A R K Y <3 Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:24 am

Jonas Brothers recently sat down for a Q&A with Billboard.

How was it working with Camp Rock costar Demi Lovato:

Nick: Working with Demi was incredible. She's a great actress and an amazing singer. We really connected. We knew that she was going to be making a record, so we brought her out on the road for a week on our Look Me In They Eyes tour this past spring, and basically wrote about 10 songs with her.

And then right before we left for Europe we went into the studio for a week co-producing those songs with John Fields. It was incredible. Being able to co-produce was really cool and definitely something we'll be doing a lot more of.

How was it recording your new album 'A Little Bit Longer'?

Nick: The writing of the record started when we were shooting "Camp Rock" up in Canada. We had about 10-15 songs that we wanted to record, but we didn't have any time that we could schedule in the studio. We met with our managers and we said 'Where can we record these songs, because we're going to be so busy?' So what we did is they retrofitted a Gibson guitar bus to be a studio, and they brought it out and our producer John Fields started working on the road. We did that for about two weeks on the bus, and then we went into the studio for about a week after that for a couple last things, and then the record was done back in January.

In 2009, you get your own 3D movie?

Kevin: We're absolutely excited. Filming a movie in 3D is going to be an incredible experience, [especially] having it be a live concert performance. We're always really excited about sharing our lives with our fans, and the fact we can do that through the Disney Channel, our little reality shorts, our YouTube videos, whatever it is. But of course now to go on this grand scale of doing a movie, it's just going to be phenomenal.

What have you been doing in your spare time on tour?

Joe: When we have downtime, we'll go golfing or we'll chat with friends. The music over here is so amazing. We're always in the CD store, buying things. The new Zutons record it just came out here, and it's unbelievable. We're going to promote it up. It's just an unbelievable record.
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 990
    About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Empty Re: Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.'

Post by who will i be Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 pm

i can't wait until the 3D movie!!! i remember after watching the BOBW 3D movie, me and my friend danielle called the Jonas Brothers on their say now and we told them they should make the WYLMITE concert into a 3D movie, but they're making the Burning Up tour in to one so thats cool! imagine they did it because we suggested it, i doubt it, but that'd be cool lol
    S P A R K Y <3
    S P A R K Y <3

Point System :
    Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Right_bar_bleue

Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Empty Re: Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.'

Post by S P A R K Y <3 Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Lol.
    That'd be awesome!
    But you'd never know really, other people might've suggested that as well.
    This_Is_Me.
    This_Is_Me.
    Who Will I Be
    Who Will I Be

Female Number of posts : 724
    Point System :
    Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by This_Is_Me. Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:21 pm

yeah i agree ^
    who will i be
    who will i be
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 990
    About Me : it's up to me, all the never ending possibilities- sour cream and onion chips :]
    Point System :
    Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Nick J: 'Working With Demi Was Incredible.' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Post by who will i be Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:07 pm

S P A R K Y <3 wrote:Lol.
    That'd be awesome!
    But you'd never know really, other people might've suggested that as well.

i know exactly, it's just nice to think about, hey, Jonas fans are allowed to dream, where would we be if we couldnt? lol (that's just the way we roll)
    S P A R K Y <3
    S P A R K Y <3

Point System :

Post by S P A R K Y <3 Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:32 am

haha lol.
    i'd never think of saying that, btw. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:53 pm